The Leading Parent Partnership Award gives schools a coherent framework to deliver effective parental engagement from early years through to post-16.
Raising achievement and improving the life skills and independence for our learners by involving parents and carers in the work of our school. By involving yourself in your child’s education is an exciting challenge, with excellent benefits for your child, for you, for the school and for the local community.
We are using the Leading Parent Partnership Award (LPPA) to help strengthen our school’s partnership with parents/carers. LPPA is a national award that will provide us with a valuable school improvement tool and also give us recognition for our commitment, contribute to improved pupil attendance and punctuality. Also, parent participation and involvement enhances families’ support in their children’s learning and improves communication between home and school.
Academy Improvement Plan 2019 –2021. Achieve Centre of Excellence status for Low Incidence Special Educational Needs
Target Outcomes by January 2021: Judged by Ofsted as a good school with a sustainable balanced budget.
- Leadership and management to redesign and create an affordable, sustainable and effective education with positive outcomes for all students.
- Effectively prepare young people with fun, activities, friendships and develop confidence in communication and resilience for adult life.
- Strengthen collaborative working practices by coaching and improving consistency in teaching, learning and assessment with other centres of learning.
- The School Leadership Team (SLT) will efficiently manage a sustainable budget to continue to deliver high quality educational outcomes for all learners through value for money activities and interventions.
- Outreach services developed to support SEN young people regionally generating additional income to invest in utilizing new technologies and promote independence and access in our wider community.
- Promote a culture of high expectations that is driven by robust management systems to ensure that continual improvements are made, impacting positively on student progress and outcomes.
- Strengthen communication and parental engagement.
- LPPA Charlton Park Academy | parent/carer evaluation form
- Parents/Carers please contact Sara Johnson if you would like to be involved with this project.