The next after school clubs | January 2020
We are pleased to announce that we will be starting the after school clubs at Charlton Park Academy starting week commencing Monday 13 January 2020 for a total of 10 weeks to be run over the following weeks:
|Week Commencing||Week Commencing|
|10/02/20||23/03/2020 (Last week)|
What does each club consist of?
- Health and Fitness club – this new club will be a combination of fun fitness activities both in the main sports hall and in the CPA Gym and Charlton park . Parts of this club will also be about healthy eating with a chance at making our own healthy alternative snacks such as smoothies.
- Cooking Club – Using the cookery room in the school, students get a chance at developing skills and confidence whilst cooking and baking and enjoying the results of their own work.
- Multi-sport Club – A variation of sports activities/AllKidsCan games every week. Activities include tennis, basketball, fitness circuits, dodgeball and many more.
- Football Club – Basic skill practices and understanding of games and competition, a fun way to be active.
- Creative Club (ART/Music/Dance) – Encourages creativity and imagination, activities include painting, arts and crafts, yoga, music sessions and dance.
- Drama Club – Stage right has been a club running in school for many years which involves singing, dancing and drama leading up to a performance at the end of term for parents and class members.
|Day||Activity 1||Activity 2|
|Wednesday||Football Club||Creative Club (Art/Music/Dance)|
|Thursday||Stage Right (Drama) Club||Health and Fitness Club|
Register your interest
3.15pm – 4.45pm: £15 per club per week (All parents/carers will need to pick up from main reception area between 4.30pm-4.45pm)
Please be aware if you pick up late this may be liable to a late fee of £1 per minute after 4:45pm. Further details of this will be available in the ‘After School Clubs policies and procedures document’ which will be sent with your child’s confirmation documents.
NO payment is required until places have been confirmed. You will receive an email or letter to confirm allocated places beforehand. All payments will be due prior to the start of the course’s W/C 13/01/2020. Unfortunately, we will not be able to take your child on the course unless payment is received or confirmed before the start date of your child’s course.
The after school clubs are charged at £15 per session (£150 for 10 week course). All courses will run next term for 10 weeks Until W/C 23/03/2020. We have three methods of payment available to parents as listed below:
- Card Payment
- Direct Payments
If you intend on paying for your place via Direct Payments then you will need to confirm that this is possible with CDWT team (call 0208 921 2599 or email CWDT.Duty@royalgreenwich.gov.uk ). We are now also able to take card payments by calling our head office).
All afterschool clubs are allocated on a first come first serve basis and are limited to a maximum number of students, all return slips should be sent into school via your child’s school contact books or alternatively dropped directly to the main school office.
The deadline for letters to be returned is Wednesday 18th December 2019 you will then be contacted by Friday 20 Decmber for confirmation on what places we are able to offer. Any slips returned after this time will not be considered or allocated any places.
If you have any queries regarding payments or feedback about the courses, please feel free to contact either Chris Eather or Rebecca Mason
Chris Eather – email@example.com or tel. 07785794274
Rebecca Mason – firstname.lastname@example.org or tel. 07714739780