Greenwich Parent/Carer Participation Forum Information
We are looking for SEND Parent Champions.
We are the official strategy voice for Parent Carers with a child/YP with SEND 0-25 living in Greenwich. We are parent led and independent. We want you to be our voice in your local community.
We are looking for parent/carers who would be willing to volunteer 2-5 hours a week and meet with other parents telling them about services for children and young people with SEND such as:
• Telling parents about Greenwich Parent Carer Participation Forum—official strategic voice in Royal Greenwich
• Navigating Royal Greenwich’s Local Offer
• Support available for working parent/carers
• understanding how to access SEND services
• Childcare and parenting support
• Dads/mens groups
• Acting as Parent links at both mainstream and special schools
See below for links to tickets and full information about upcoming the upcoming meetings on:
Wednesday 14th December at 12.30pm
Thursday 15th December at 7.30pm