Four Week Course for Parents/Carers | CAMHS – Assertive Parenting
Friday 7, 14, 21 June and 5 July (Review), 10am – 12noon
These sessions will be delivered by Kate Thornton – Family Therapist, Greenwich CAMHS Challenging Behaviour and Mental Health for Parents of Children Diagnosed with ASD and Learning Disabilities. The aims of these sessions are:
- To help parents recognise the impact of mental health on the behaviour.
- To help parents identify and understand the function of challenging behaviour.
- To help parents identify the factors that reinforce behaviours.
- To help parents reflect on their state of mind and be mindful.
- To help parents implement appropriate strategies to manage their child’s behaviour and review.
City Lit – Where London learns…
City Lit Family Learning is out in the communities
of Camden and Greenwich. Regular classes and workshops
are help throughout the year in the borough, but also
at Charlton Park Academy.
City Lit: Creative Courses
At Charlton Park Academy we run weekly creative classes with City Lit for parents/carers.
Contact for further details: Sara Johnson