Young Greenwich Summer Camp
26 July – 19 August
Weekly Programme: 10am – 2pm, Monday – Thursday
Each day will start with registration and breakfast from 10am and end after lunch around 2pm.
Please note that, to be eligible for the programme, your child has to be between 8 and 14 years old (including young people with special educational needs or disabilities) and live, work or study in the Royal Borough of Greenwich.
All sessions will be delivered in accordance with Government and Public Health guidance and advice. Additional guidance will be followed specific to each session such as that laid down by Associations or Governing Bodies for specific activities re COVID 19. Social distancing measures will be in place, temperature checks undertaken of all staff and participants, hand washing procedures will be observed and hand sanitiser will be widely available for use. All venues will be cleaned on a daily basis and any equipment used will be cleaned and sanitised after each individual session. There will be access to PPE should it be deemed necessary.
To register for the Summer Camp, please see form on the website and fill on behalf of the child/young person HERE.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 07590 426 755
Summer Schemes and events
- July 2021 | Local Offer Newsletter 2
- GPCPF Newsletter Issue 2 Final – In this issue the link for the last meeting of this academic year is on Friday 16 July 2021, 10am-12noon, via zoom
- Young Greenwich Summer Camp Flyer
- Greenwich Family Arts Festival
- Royal Greenwich Festivals
- Royal Greenwich Together: Holiday Food and Fun! If your child is aged between 4 and 16, and receives or is eligible for free school meals, they can claim a spot at one of our participating clubs. All programmes will have places for children and young people with special educational needs and/or disability. Contact the individual provider to discuss the needs of your child/young person. Full details HERE.
- Summer Short Break sessions at AHOY
All session are for 8 years plus for those registered with Greenwich Short Breaks.
- Ignite Disability – Inclusive Sessions
New Sessions: Dance, Yoga and Multi-sport.
Download the leaflet here: Ignite Disability