A free holiday multi-sports camp for 4-16 year olds in Greenwich
A free holiday multi-sports camp for 4-16 year olds in Greenwich, hosted by the Waterfront Leisure Centre
About this event
The programme is aimed at children/families who are in receipt of free school meals and live in the Royal Borough of Greenwich.
If your child is not eligible you can book still book onto our Holiday camps at www.better.org.uk/better-holiday-club. These are available at Sutcliffe Park Sports Centre and Waterfront Leisure Centre
The Holiday camps will feature a variety of sports, games and activities for 4-13 year olds, as well as daily meals provided for the young people that attend.
The camps will run Monday to Friday 09:00 – 13:00, with bookings being for a one-week block.
Summer Schemes and events
- Summer Programme at the Hub: BFP POSTERS | (opens in new tab) (opens in new tab) | Timetable 1 (opens in new tab) | Timetable 2(opens in new tab)
- AIM – Autistic Inclusive Meets: Saturday AIM Teen group sessions are on the following dates below, there is an optional Boxing session available from 7-30.8.15pm for £3. There is a 5 a side football pitch, table tennis and pool plus a Ps4 room and WiFi. There is also a free flow art session.
Dates: 3, 17, and 24 July | 7 and 21 August | 4 and 18 September | 2 and 16 October | 6 and 20 November | 4 and 18 December.
- July 2021 | Local Offer Newsletter 2(opens in new tab)
- GPCPF Newsletter Issue 2 Final(opens in new tab) – In this issue the link for the last meeting of this academic year is on Friday 16 July 2021, 10am-12noon, via zoom
- Young Greenwich Summer Camp Flyer(opens in new tab)
- Futureversity (opens in new tab)
- Greenwich family Arts Festival
- Royal Greenwich Festivals
- Royal Greenwich Together: Holiday Food and Fun! If your child is aged between 4 and 16, and receives or is eligible for free school meals, they can claim a spot at one of our participating clubs. All programmes will have places for children and young people with special educational needs and/or disability. Contact the individual provider to discuss the needs of your child/young person. Full details HERE.
- Summer Short Break sessions at AHOY
All session are for 8 years plus for those registered with Greenwich Short Breaks.
- Ignite Disability – Inclusive Sessions
New Sessions: Dance, Yoga and Multi-sport.
Download the leaflet here: Ignite Disability