Supported Learning Courses
Information/Open Events for Parents and Students
If you are interested in finding out about Supported Learning courses, (discrete courses for young people with learning disabilities), in the College and are thinking of applying for a place to start college in September 2020 then we would be pleased to see you at one of our parent/carer information events.
- At an information event you will; Have an introduction to the different courses and support available in the Supported Learning area of the college
- Be able to ask any questions about courses, the college and support
- Look around the Lewisham Way site of the college where Supported Learning is based
- Visit classes and have the chance to talk to students and see different classes in action.
Please arrive by 11am and wait at main reception in Lewisham Way where you will be met by one of our staff.
Dates for Information Open Events (11am – 12.30pm)
- Wednesday 11th December 2019 – 11am
- Wednesday 15th January 2020 – 11am
- Wednesday 12th February 2020 – 11am
- Wednesday 11th March 2020 – 11am
- Wednesday 22nd April 2020 – 11am
- Wednesday 13th May 2020 – 11am
- Wednesday 17th June 2020 – 11am