Latest News

Home to school transport

Home to school travel assistance

Parents and carers are responsible for ensuring their child attends school.  This may include making or assisting with travel arrangements to and from school and/or accompanying their child.

The majority of children and young people with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND) do not receive specialised travel assistance from Royal Greenwich.  Wherever possible, it is expected that parents and carers of children and young people with a statement of special educational needs or education, health and care plan (EHCP) will make arrangements for their child to attend school in the same way as for parents and carers of children and young people without a statement or EHCP, as this is an important factor in developing the child or young person’s independence, social and life skills. Read more …

RBG logo

Charlton Park Academy
Registered Address: Charlton Park Road, London, SE7 8HX
A charitable Company Limited by Guarantee, registered in England and Wales (Company Number: 08133047)

Charlton Park Academy